Friday, December 19, 2008

Seven days of Kelsey

Day #1 - I have a phobia of making phone calls. I really really hate calling people. I feel like I'm intruding on their time and thus rarely call out to anyone. That being said I LOVE getting phone calls. It's weird I know




In other news. I'm working on a research paper, I haven't got it all figured out yet, but it going to be something about blogging and athletes. If possible I'd like to focus on women using blogs as a motivation tool and how they communicate differently through blogs then female athletes of all shapes and sizes have before.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I totally understand that phobia. I use to make my mom make my calls and then cry if she said i had to do it.
It's NORAML!!!LOL

Intersting paper topic.

Julie said...

On the first day of Kelsey...:) :)

Love the research idea -- you would do justice to it!

I feel bad about that one time you kept trying to call me now -- when I told you I'd be home at a certain time and it was like after three different times you called me, before I finally picked up the phone. Just shows how tough you are to gut out your phobia like that. :) :):):)

Hmmm -- maybe it's time I made a phone call...

:) :):) :)

Keith said...

huh. I don't mind making phone calls. But I hate answering the phone. Seriously. I'll let our home phone ring and ring, because it seems it's always a telemarketer or some pollster. So I wait to see if it's someone I want to talk to leaving a message then I'll pick up. If you want to actually talk to me, you need to call my cell.

Sometimes when I'm expecting a call, it's someone else unexpected. Grrr. Well, then, I pull out all the stops. I'll take the poll and will tell random lies. Or I'll string them on as long as I can. My fave is to get them to tell me my information is valuable, then I tell them my going rate for questions is $50, and I'll take visa.