Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For Jenna

I've been called out. It's time to continue the updates even though they have very little to do with training and mostly have to do with how beautiful it is out here. Without further ado here are some picture

Other wise things are alright. I'm still very much in a settling in phase. I find I'm missing talking to people I know and instead find myself having the same 'I'm not I don't have any friends' conversation over and over and over. It makes me miss my friends.

I'm really looking forward to joining the Tri Cub in town. I saw some swimmer in Thetis lake tonight when I went for my traditional post school dip. I miss having a group of people to help motivate me. I think this year will be all about the short races for me. I have a feeling that I'm fast instead of long. (Jenna & Julie that's a dirty joke set up just for you two!)

I'm still feeling sleepy from the race. I find I'm needing at least 9-10 hours of sleep a night instead of my usual 7-8. I'm going to wake up early and hit the gym. Say hi to a new IM friend and do a brief workout and stretch and instead I hit snooze over and over. Maybe tomorrow, Maybe Friday...


Obligatory Cruiser Betty arrives in Victoria Photo



Obligatory Fun at the Lake Photo



Obligatory Kelsey wearing a funny hat while holding a crab photo




Kelsey's Bikini Photo as promised

3 comments:

Jenna said...

YOU made my day!!! And hang on - I never said i was going to post my bikini pics for sure did i??

kelsey said...

You may be right. I Might have just assumed that since you post hysterical pica of you getting into the worlds smallest wetsuit that you would post the bikini shots as well.

That and you are the bravest women I know!

Julie said...

AWESOME Kelsey!!!!

It looks soooo beautiful there! SIGH!

I always knew you were the wham, bam thank you m'aam kind girl...LOL!!!

It was great talking with you the other night! I could have talked all night long, had I not had to sleep. :):) :)