Sunday, September 21, 2008

On the road again

Do to some crazy roommate situations I'm back on the search for a new place to live. Turns out people don't like it if you call them a nosey noserson. Especially when they are being nosey. More stress then I really want on my plate right now. But hey at this point I'm getting really really good at packing up all my belonging.

but in semi training news. I got back on the bike today. I actually felt like almost my old self again. A quick ride out to Central Saanich and back but beautiful. Turns out Lola LOVES bike rides to the ocean! It was awesome to feel my legs spinning again. But holy hanna the island is nothing but hills. Someone at a bike shop warned me about them but I thought to myself... lady I'm from the foothills.. ya know the base of the mountains... Yeah it's a whole different story here, nothing but rollers everywhere! Still is was a beautiful ride.




I'll keep you posted on my new digs just as soon as I find some. In the mean time how difficult do you think it is to sleep in a Smart Car?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Jeepers.... moving on from Head to Toe? Hope you score some where delicious to hang your hat!! I can only imagine how great the rides are out there..... sigh..... leaves are blowing ere and fall is around the corner - hell - winter is.....

Julie said...

Sorry to hear about you having to find a new place to live -- but the situation sounds like it's a good move anyways. That is one story I am going to want to hear all the deets about! Heh-heh-heh! I can just imagine you calmly saying, "You are nosy." You have such a calm and matter-of-fact demeanor -- Hahahaha!!

Ahhh well -- the biking sounds magnificent. The rollers sound awesome! What a challenge!

So, the hunt for the new abode begins. Good luck, my friend. :) :)