Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hot Point Fitness

Sorry for the long pause but I'm sure you guys are getting use to it by now.

I got frightfully ill last week so I had to put the workouts on pause for the week. But I'm all better now and we're off like a dirty shirt. I looked though my book shelves for insperation and found my book Hot point fitness / Steve Zin. So again I'm back on a schedule. While it's nothing near what our dear friend Julie is up to (very impressive hot stuff!!!)
This is what this week looks like

phase one
3 weight sets per week for the next two weeks

phase two
4 weight sets per week for 2 weeks

phase three
5 weight sets per week for 3 weeks

in addition to all the weight sets I'll be doing 45 minutes of cardio and an abs set each time.

I'm hoping to join the Navy Masters Swim group next week. Or the YMCA close to my house has a masters swim group as well. Now that i have a home here I'd like to settle into a routine. Also, visitor are now welcome! though all I've got it a bachelor but I know I can always borrow a foamy or we can cuddle up together in my murphy bed!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Eeeeee!! You are prone to cuddling now? YAY!! Oh boy, I can't wait -- you are going to get the spoon of your life when I come to visit!! LOL!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!! (Don't worry, I'll bring my foamie and sleeping bag, just wanted to give you a thrill of alarm there. Hahahaha!!)

How did you midterms turn out? I'm glad to hear that you took the time off to heal from your illness -- that weight schedule looks AWESOME! You are going to get ripped, Kelsey! What a challenge -- I think you are wise to concentrate on this. Since your running injury sort of crapped out your run schedules, you can now build some serious strength with the weights instead. That way, when you start running seriously again, you are going to be lot stronger.

I just want to see how much more cut those frigging calves of yours are going to get. Is it wrong to drool over your calves? Hahahaha!! That's why I like biking behind you, some people like to look at bums, I'm a calf-woman myself. LOL!!

OK, I better stop while I'm ahead. Like my Mike always tells me, "Did you really say that?"

Yup, I did! :) :) :) :)

Jenna said...

I was just gonna ask if we could spoon and I see Jules beat me to it!!!

Hey Julie...have you seen my calves? :)

Baa haa haa!!!

Julie said...

Just wait until I come and see you, Jenna!!! LOL!!!!