Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back on the horse

As a way of dealing with midterm stress (and to pay penitence for my weekend of debauchery in Seattle) I got back on the workout horse today. I've been sporadic lately but I build myself a plan for the next three weeks. Hopefully it'll get me through midterms with less stress. I'm still not allowed to run so after an hour yoga class I took to the row machine today. Finishing 2000m in 9:45, I have no idea if t sportatic his is good, or pathetic but I was sweating up a storm and will remember to wear my heart rate monitor. Then 35 minutes on the elliptical. The gym on campus has spin classes on tues and thurs I thought I might add those to my already overpacked schedule.

Otherwise things are good.
I have a 5th offer (and last if it doesn't take this round I'm forced to rent it out and attempt to find the cash by some other means) on the condo
It's my birthday in 8 more sleeps (though it looks like I'll be spending it in my dorm room writing a midterm paper and working on a presentation)
I'm checking out a promising rental suite tomorrow morning, I might just be out of the dorm by November after all

Now I must sleep and wake it 6 hours for more homework before class. Reminder: I did this to myself

3 comments:

runningman said...

excellant workout routine, keep it up!

Julie said...

Kelsey -- you inspire me beyond belief!

Can you email me your mailing address? I know it might change for November -- but just for the mean time? :) :)

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!! You gonna do some streaking streaker???