Saturday, December 13, 2008

how can you not be excited!



Don't forget Kona on NBC tomorrow!

Push's kinda fell apart this week. I'll do the test tomorrow and report back. It's suppose to snow here tomorrow so I might be trapped in my house. It'll be funny to be trapped in the house with 5 degrees and 10 cm of snow! I've been seeing a chiropractor that has been beating the daylights out of my shin's! He say's the bone is healed, now he's working on soft tissue and breaking up scare tissue. He thinks he can get me up and running for the new year!!

5 comments:

Keith said...

What's happening to your shins, is what's happening to my elbow, only it's a physiotherapist. Right now you can't run, and I can barely swim. We had another 10 cm of snow last night, and it's -20 C. Even though we live a long way apart now, it seems like our worlds are overlapping a lot. Good luck with the shins!

Oh, and the word verification is beamical. That amuses me.

Jenna said...

i told julie you needed to get that scar tissue loosened up good...glad to hear its painful and what not cause it will make a huge difference at getting rid of the pain on your runs :) nice clip too - make me all excited....

Anonymous said...

Jenna is bang on -- she did tell me that. I'm so glad that the chiropractor is working things out for you -- YAY!!!

What a cool video!! My heart got to pounding and I wanted to go out and dive in the snow... LOL!!!!

Julie said...

Eeeeep. Gearbow is Mike's name, Kelsey -- I discovered that he was logged in when I commented on Jenna's blog. Didn't realize I did it on yours too! LOL!!!

kelsey said...

Julie I figured out your secret idenity by your use of LOL ad YEA!!!