Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sharks! I ain't afraid of no sharks!

So I've been feeling pretty low lately. I"m sure it's post-post=post Ironman withdrawl. Nothing to train for had turned me into a blimp! I have a sorta challenge to enter the New Balance Half triathlon. But not really seriously since I've yet to get into the pool. I'v barely been on my bike compared to last year and I still can't run (soon very very soon after many painful scar tissue breaking up) When I entered the lottery for a spot in the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon I wasn't really serious. Until this afternoon when I found out i won a spot!

Is it reasonable to be in student loan debt and spend $400 on a race ticket?


I'm so excited I might just go out on a water run!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

whoo hoo! i say GO....

runningman said...

do et!!! You won't regret it