Friday, January 2, 2009

2000Mine

My goodness gracious it's been a holiday season. It was so fantastic to be down with my aunt and uncle in Seattle. Those two sure know how to show a girl a great time. I miss them already. Fortunately I've already got my next trip scheduled. As I haven't had the opportunity yet, I wish you all a wonderful and very healthy and fit New Year full of PB's (whatever they may be)

So normally this time of year I look back over the past year and do a wrap up. I've decided not to look behind but instead look ahead to a wonderful year ahead. What's gonna happen you ask?
1. Get FIT
That's right all in capitals kinda fit. Time for swim workouts, (4 times a week, look out Keith that shark behind you might just be me!) time for intervalls on the bike (so I can keep up with Julie!) Time to get those legs healed (so I can keep up with Shannon) Time for killed rock hard abs (Jenna I need your abs Could I borrow them Thursday? I"ve got a date)
2. Kick a little bum in San Fran. Yup I'm mentally signed up. Sharks, photoshopped or not, and all.
3. If I can swing it a road trip down there,
4. Graduate (7 months and counting baby)
5. Somewhere in there get off the perverbal dating bench and back into the game. I never offically took myself off the market but I was just never ready for anything dating ish. Time to smile flirt and kick up my heels (not actual high heels that would be a problem with #1)
6. Have fun this year. This year is all about exploring and trying new things and having a good time doing it.
7. Some how master cooking in my pathetic attempt at a kitchen. (Today was chickpea Quesadillas yummy, yummy, yummy)


I'm sure there are one or two more in there but the mantra this year is "I realize that letting go it not a loss - it's freedom"

4 comments:

Julie said...

First of all -- we are all STILL waiting for the rest of the 12 Days of Kelsey. Tap..tap...TAP!! LOL!!

Next, a date on Thursday? Whooie, baby!! YAY!!

I like to take stock and realign my goals every year too. I am so excited for you to conquer Alcatraz. Holy shite girl, from a chick who had issues with the water you are AWESOME!!!

Happy New Year babe!!! :):) :)

Jenna said...

lol...take my abs on your date and there will be no date two...can you say over indulgence?? Have fun. Flirting is good for the soul.

Happy New Year!!!

Keith said...

Sounds like a great plan for 2009. Hope to see you here some time or another. Any thought of having another go at Chinook?

Susi said...

love the mantra! dating- oh yeah...i forgot about that too! LOL.