Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pre Half- Marathon Intervals

So I bought myself some pretty new shoes yesterday. If I knew that the tri world was filled with so many different and pretty shoes I would have joined years ago! A world that supports my addiction to shoes! I love it! Anyways after trying on many, many, many pairs of shoes I tried on the Nike Vomero 3 Pretty

I tested them out today on my goal pace interveral run. My friend Jamie from the Cali trip joined me and took me down from my office toward Inglewood and the Weir, all the way to 17th Ave SW and looped back. He was dissapointed not to have been able to push me into V02 max but it was a nice run. The shoes held up beautifully and felt light and springy. Hopefully it'll make me faster for Sunday's race. My achilles started to twing on the last km, which is new. I haven't felt that before.

No comments: