Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Small world

I've been meaning to update since Sunday I can't believe how fast the time flies.

Several things to note. I am not living in my car. I'm back on campus in dorm life. Me Lola and Betty are all snuggling together in a teeny tiny very expensive room.

I went for a great bike ride last weekend with the author of Triathlon for Women: a Mind-body-spirit Approach for Female Athletes Ms. Lisa Lynam who I'm hoping will become my new triathlon friend here in town! I knew that I would get along with her when she showed up for the ride wearing an Austin City Flyers jersey the exact same one I own! She's got amazingly powerful legs. I hope that I can get there someday!

Otherwise I'm just about to start midterms so my brain is on information overload!

If you hear a large boom that's my brain exploding!

4 comments:

Julie said...

How cool is this? Yay Kelsey! That is so awesome -- hooking up with a new buddy. Your matching jerseys are proof it was meant to be...LOL!!!!

Glad to hear you didn't have to sleep in your car. :)

Good luck on your exams -- you are going to do very well, Kelsey!! :):)

runningman said...

Yikes, I sure don't miss exams. Keep up the good work Kelsey. GL on the exams!

Shannon Wicks said...

streak-er, Streak-er, STREAK-ER!

Jenna said...

lol...a new friend...dressed the SAME? I see trouble!!!